Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Disney...

In October of 2007 (Oct. 4th-Oct. 7th to be exact) we (me, my husband, our kids, Mom, Dad, and my husband's mom) went to Disney! We flew there and it was my husband's, our kids, and my parents first time flying!

Breann (poor thing) fell off of the monkey bars at school and broke her arm, on Oct. 1st but I don't think anything could have kept her from having a wonderful and completely magical time at Disney! Plus Troy had a wonderful time too! All of us did!

On the 4th we flew to Disney, on the 5th we went to Downtown Disney and did some shopping and took the kids to a cool Legos place and that evening the family ordered in pizza and that evening Justin and I went out to eat at Fultons Crab House (VERY nice!), and then on the 6th we went to Disney (3 of the parks), and then on the 7th we did more shopping and came back home!

It was S-U-P-E-R!


familyatepcotsce5

0 comments:

Post a Comment