Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thanksgiving 2007...

Our very first Thanksgiving in our new house was WONDERFUL! My parents, my brother, his wife, their kids, Justin, me, and our kids all had a super time! I made my very first Thanksgiving dinner which consisted of: ham, turkey, stuffing, corn, mashed potatoes, bean salad (a favorite of my family's...my Mom makes it every year), cole slaw, rolls, and pecan pie for dessert.

A few days or so before Thanksgiving, Breann had a Thanksgiving play and me and her Papaw Gene and his other half Lorene all went to the play. Breann was a Narrator and a Pilgrim in the play!

thanksgivinginviteuf9
breannsplaysom1


The kids also did some neat little projects at their schools for Thanksgiving!

Breann's...


imthankfulmb4_th
What it says: "Dear Mom and Dad, I am so thankful for: You all and Bubby. I am thankful for a Mom that takes me out to the bus stop. A Dad that works out in the weter. Mammaw and Papaw. And loving parints. Love, Breann"


Troy's...
troysturkeycv9_th
What it says: "I'm thankful for my toys, mom and dad, my home, my mom working so I can go to Disney."
Note: Any images requiring a larger view has been made clickable!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica. Thanks for sharing the projects of the kids and their heartwarming messages.

    ReplyDelete