Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Monday, May 19, 2008

Mothers Day 2008...

I got a REALLY COOL digital picture frame that does all kinds of neat things, I got taken out to dinner by my husband and kids...we went to Red Lobster, and I got some pretty special homemade goodies!

From Breann...



breannsmothersdaygift

Here is a closer pic. of the poem for better viewing...and it is clickable! =-)



breannsmothersdaygift2


From Troy...


troysmothersdaygift
The poem in the photo album reads...
I miss you when we're not together
I'm growing up so fast
See how big I've gotten
Since you saw me last?
As I grow, I'll change a lot,
The years will fly right by.
You'll wonder how I grew so quick
When and where and why?
So save these pictures in a safe place,
And take them out each year.
The memories will come back of me,
When I was small and dear.
Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment