Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Monday, March 9, 2009

The Birthday Girls!

My Mom always thought (until just a few years ago) that her birthday was exactly one week after my niece's...my Granny (which would be my Mom's Mom) had a lot of kids so I guess she got confused on some birthdays or something...anyhow...it was just a few years ago that my Mom needed to re-order a lost birth certificate and found out that she actually shares the same birthday as my niece and of course her grand daughter...how cool is that?!? Anyhow...so...this past weekend we celebrated my niece's birthday with a party and we also got to give my Mom her gifts then as well.
So...here are the birthday girls! Happy, happy birthday Mom and Ashley!!!
momandash
I am so grateful for my family and love each of them dearly!!!
March is just a HUGE month for birthdays in our family...we just celebrated my Mom and my niece's birthday and then this coming weekend...is my husband's birthday celebration and then we also have two anniversaries this month...me and my husband got married in March and so did my parents (although they have been married a bit longer LOL).

3 comments:

  1. What a cute story! March is a big month for birthdays in our family too!

    I just wanted to say thank you for your kind, sweet words. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday GIRLS! It's so cool that all three of you share the same birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ParentingPink, however it is not the three of us that share the same birthday...only my mom and my niece do...but it is super cool that it worked out like that!! :)

    ReplyDelete