Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Is FINALLY In The Air...

Yesterday we did a bit of gardening...
(and yes that is a scratch on Troy's cheek...he fell at Breann's softball practice, but he is okay...he got up and dusted himself off and went on about his way...he is a tough little guy).
troygardeningsitepic
And...Breann had softball practice...where she practiced softball and even came back home and practiced some more!
breannssoftballsitepic

7 comments:

  1. Gardening, good for you! I just don't think I could ever find myself doing that. For one, I don't have the patience or have any idea what I am doing. It would probably just be a disaster. Those are cute pictures though! I love the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. My hubby was my prom date too!:) I need to look up those photos.

    Breanna is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for spring!! Your kiddos are cute!

    Thanks for following my blog!

    Hope you're having a marvelous Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    And yay for spring! You look as though you have quite the garden endeavor. What did you plant?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I would love to have a large garden like yours. Oh the fun your kids will have watching it grow. Thanks for stopping by to say hello. Your blog is wonderful!

    Happy Spring ~ Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love yours too and have become a follower! I hope to hear more from you soon! Have a great day!

    Nanci

    BTW--just to warn you...I have an exclamation point addiction! ;-)

    ReplyDelete