Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Friday, August 13, 2010

Troy's Seventh Birthday Party!

troysbdayTroy had a super-de-duper birthday party. He wanted a tractor birthday party, and a tractor birthday party he had!! Some gifts he got included: a new bike, a flat screen tv, money, a icey maker, a play laptop and just a bunch of goodies. Friends and family came by to help him celebrate and it was a wonderful day!

troysbday2The birthday boy is definitely growing up way too fast.  He is my inspiration in SO MANY ways...he is head strong and determined, but has such a soft heart.  I love my baby boy!!

Decorations...I LOVE how the napkin rings, the gift/favor boxes and the invites turned out (I made them myself and I was SO SUPER happy wih them) and so was Troy as he liked seeing his name on the things:
partyinvite img6784l img6779 img6777y


The cake!

img6788

The gifts:

img6814l

The pinata Troy wanted SO MUCH...at first the kids wanted to be blindfolded then they decided uh-uh...they wanted to be able to see what they were hitting:
img6796v


And...icey time:

img6818w   img6819n img6817l

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures! Adorable! =]
    I am your newest follower from the Friday Blog Hop's. I look forward to reading more of your blog!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    ~Shanna
    http://mommyofoneandcounting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun party! The napkin rings and invite were just too cute. I love doing stuff like that for my childrens parties too.

    ReplyDelete