Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fourth of July and My Birthday Celebration

My birthday and July Fourth CelebrationThis year we had our Fourth of July and my birthday celebration a bit late, due to my husband having to work a lot of hours (some of the hours being spent out of town for his work), but on July 14th, we finally got to have our long awaited celebration...with food, family, friends, and fireworks!!

Here are some photos that were taken during the celebration of food, treat boxes, fireworks, a birthday card one of my friends gave me, a birthday cake another one of my friends gave me, the flag we have hanging from our porch...it all was great...super, super celebration!!


My birthday and July Fourth Celebration My birthday and July Fourth Celebration My birthday and July Fourth Celebration My birthday and July Fourth Celebration My birthday and July Fourth Celebration My birthday and July Fourth Celebration My birthday and July Fourth Celebration My birthday and July Fourth Celebration My birthday and July Fourth Celebration My birthday and July Fourth Celebration My birthday and July Fourth Celebration

0 comments:

Post a Comment