Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Friday, August 17, 2012

A Lesson on Wisdom

I am very excited!  My daughter's Youth program recently had her to start using a Bible App called YouVersion, so I started using it too.  I absolutely love this app...it is one of my favorite apps, actually.  It has many, many reading plans, and many great features to keep you almost continously reading the Bible.  While I am new to the app, I just started my very first reading plan on "Wisdom"...I thought it kinda' fit my life at this time, as the kids first week of school started this week and I really do my best to lead them by example as much as possible.  Anyhow, take a look at the app and if you decide to join my username is jessicaslilcorner so be sure to follow me there as well!
 
YouVersion

0 comments:

Post a Comment