Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014!

PicsArt_1392488605896
Today, as we celebrate Valentine's Day, I sit and think of the blessings and the love I have in my life. The Lord shows His love for me everyday. I have a great husband who I am blessed to share life with. I also must mention he ordered me flowers and chocolate covered strawberries to be delivered to me at work today but received an email today saying they would be late due to the inclement weather. My husband then went to great extremes and still got me roses and even made me chocolate covered strawberries because my order wasn't going to be here as scheduled. Although I love the things he got me, I love his act of kindness and the ways he shows me he cares even more. I also love the kids we share. I'm so blessed to be their Mom. Days at our house can be crazy but I find my calm in all of the craziness. In my husband's arms and in my children's lives is where I belong.

From dinner to the flowers and chocolate covered strawberries, Justin made this Valentine's Day a great one, but every day is Valentine's Day when I'm with him. I love my husband! :)
20140214_212345_1

20140214_212217_1
This post is also in the Members Area!

0 comments:

Post a Comment