Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Thursday, September 4, 2014

God's Masterpiece

1409869310530

As I looked at this light I thought it could very well be one of God's many masterpieces! I feel after all our family has been through this year that God is shining down on us. :) It has been a very,very tough year, but there's nothing God can't do. This light shining through the clouds reminds me that no matter how "cloudy" and rough of a time I'm going through, the Lord is my light in the darkness, He's my light shining through the clouds.  These past few months I've been dealing with a lot of grief from my parents, and I still am. The sunlight this evening reminded me though that when times are tough for me to look to the "light," the Lord will see me through.

Anyhow, Justin and I saw this beautiful sunlight shining through the clouds outside the surgical waiting room, while waiting on my brother to get out of surgery. My brother has a long road ahead of him and is most likely going to have to have another surgery in about a month or two. Our family is looking to the Lord for healing though.  We're looking to the "light."

0 comments:

Post a Comment