Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Washington County Park Camping Trip

wcpcampingtwentythree

This weekend we went to Washington County Park on a weekend camping trip.  It was a weekend filled with grilled food (cheeseburgers) and relaxation, but it also was so much more than that.  If you'll take a look at the photos I took over the weekend, you will be able to see what I mean.  While this weekend was about good food and relaxation, it also was about other important things as well.  It was a weekend about enjoying God's artwork (the lake, the mountains, the scenery, etc.), as the Lord is the best artist ever!  The weekend was about time with family, whether we relaxed and read a book or played ball outside.  Our weekend was about laughter, and memories, and yes, even Smores!  

As we enjoyed the weekend together, I noticed some of the smaller things (yet things that should be noticed) as well.  I noticed the seashells laying on the table.  These seashells were not just any seashells, these were seashells that Bre found at the lake, and they were neat enough seashells for her to keep (and for me to notice).  The seashells laying on the table was another memory, as I'm trying to remember every moment I possibly can!

I noticed the toys laying on the kitchen table after Troy had a day outside playing.  These were just toys he brought from home, but they weren't just any toys, they were his evening passtime on our camping trip this weekend.

Something else I noticed (and I try not to ever take for granted), is how good my husband is with our kids.  As we all were playing outside, I noticed how easily he went and tossed a ball to our kids.  While I played a game of ball with them as well, I was happy to get some of these moments on my camera/in photographs.  It even brought a smile to my face when the other kids that were staying around where we were this weekend stopped and asked if they could play ball too, so we had nearly a ball team playing ball!  Memories in the making!

We're so blessed.  May I never take what the Lord has blessed me with for granted, I am so thankful!  :)

wcpcampingtenbwsitepic

wcpcampingfourteenbwsitepic

Playing ball.
wcpcampingseventeenbwsitepic

1411848460118

I noticed this view when we were playing ball.

smores

A fire with Smores!

washingtoncountycampgroundlakeside



wcpcampingeleven


wcpcampingfive

It's starting to look like the Fall season!

wcpcampingfour


wcpcampingone

wcpcampingone2

wcpcampingonebw


wcpcampingsix


wcpcampingthree

There were cranes at the lake.



wcpcampingtwenty

wcpcampingtwentyfour

wcpcampingtwentyone



wcpcampingtwentytwo

wcpcampingtwo

Love the mountains and the lake!

wcpcampingeighteen

Seashells Breann found.

wcpcampingnineteen

Troy's toys he sometimes plays with inside of the camper during the evenings.

More Photos are in the Members Area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment