Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Monday, January 19, 2015

A New Week

Today as I get up to a new day, as I have my coffee and read my Daily Bible Reading Plan, I think of how blessed I am.

coffeefive

I wake up to a loving God, a loving family, a warm home, good health, a blessed life. I have been blessed tremendously. I am not sure I could ever list all of the many people and things God has blessed me with, but I am thankful for this life God has given me. I'm so thankful, God is so good!

Yesterday, we went to church. We worshiped the Lord, and praised Him for all of the goodness in our life. Today, on this Monday, I praise Him still. He is always worthy of our praise.

I have so much to be thankful for, and I am. I'm so very, very thankful!

It's going to be a great week, filled with God's goodness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment