Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Bible Reading and Coffee

biblereadingandcoffee

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.


-Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV)

In reading these verses, they tell me to allow the Lord to direct my path. That takes faith! I have the faith He will take me exactly where He wants me to be in this life, and on this journey. I must follow His guidance with everything though. Upon seeing these verses, and thinking how this takes faith, I thought of how the sign that was lit up in the background that reads "faith" is so very appropriate. 

Faith in the Lord to direct my paths...I'll take it! After all, the Lord knows better than I do where exactly I need to be and what paths I need to take.  I must follow Him in all things...in every single thing I do.

biblereadingandcoffeeandfaith


biblereadingandcoffeebw biblereadingandcoffeetwobw

0 comments:

Post a Comment