Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Our True Colors

breannsdrawingpencilsthree

Sometimes another word used for a person's true character is a person's true colors. Not the color of their hair, skin, or clothes...that's not what I mean here. I mean the color of their character as a person.

breannsdrawingpencilstwo

Pick a color. Perhaps a person's true colors are shown when there's not a large audience. I've always tried to tell my kids that they always have an audience of at least one, God is always watching, He is always there. If that is not something to help us make good choices, and live our lives with purpose, I don't know what is!

breannsdrawingpencilsfour

Just something to think about!

breannsdrawingpencilstwobw

0 comments:

Post a Comment