Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Thursday, January 29, 2015

There is No Greater Love...

With Valentine's Day approaching us soon, with it being a day to celebrate love, I think of our Heavenly Father's love for us. I, naturally, also think of the ones that I love...the Lord, family, and friends...my Valentine: who just happens to be my husband...I think of all of this, and how great it is to love and to be loved. 

 How great our Lord's love is for us though!

akeepsakeamagnetbreanngavemearound2ndgrade

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. -John 3:16 (KJV)

About the Photo: Breann gave me this heart magnet (in the photo above) during her early years of elementary school, and it's been on our fridge ever since then.  She is now in 8th grade, and it still hangs on our fridge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment