Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Troy's Birthday Party!!

I know, I know, it's been awhile since I've posted anything.

Anyhow...here is the place to post about my little big boy's birthday party (two of them to be exact). We had a birthday party for him at home for family and friends and we also had him one at school to celebrate with his classmates.


Oh...and do I need to mention that we were coming out of Wal-Mart the other day and I asked him to hold my hand in the parking lot and he tried informing me that he didn't need to hold my hand anymore because he is five!!! What is with that?!? Him and Breann will always be my babies...no matter whether they are five, seven, eight, or eighty!!!



Anyhow...we had Troy a deer hunting party at home (just as he requested) and his grandparents (my Mom and Dad and Justin's Mom), Uncle Jeff, Melissa, and Devin came.







0 comments:

Post a Comment