Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Things I've Did!

Okay...the thing I have to do here is mark off the things that I have did in my life thusfar. The things that I have did have a mark through them. So...here we go!


1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
...we like to donate to those in need, but I am blessed enough to say it has never had to be more than we could afford.
7. Been to Disneyland/world
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
...nope, but my husband would love to!
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
...I can design websites and take pictures of my kids pretty good!
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
...can't prove it, but I think that at one point I may have had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
...we (my parents and I) took a trip to a place called Holy Land once when I was a kid and it was kind of a replica of what the tomb of Jesus would have been like, etc. and there were sheep/lambs there! Not sure if she still does, but my Mom used to have a picture of me with a lamb there.
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
I'm not great with it, but I do know some French as I took a French class in high school and read up a little on some Spanish online whenever I worked for a company and kept having to talk to a lot of people who only knew Spanish.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
...there was a couple who were lost and needing directions and we had a pizza that we had just bought and we offered them some of it.
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
...nope but this will change next week!
46. Been transported in an ambulance...when my brother and I was in a car accident.
47. Had your portrait painted...no but I had it drawn...my childhood neighbor drew my picture when I was a baby.
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater

55. Been in a movie...no but once when I was in high school we were able to be shown what it would be like to make a commerical and I had the lead role! It wasn't actually televised, but it was pretty cool!
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
...I gotta' love my husband! :)
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma.
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
...I had a Cabbage Patch doll when I was a little girl and now my daughter has it...she sleeps with it most nights!
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
...been on a motorcycle, but not speeding!
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
...no but my daughter has...when she was in first grade, she and her class got to write a story about what they want to be when they grow up and publish it in a book! And...yes, I have a copy of the book!
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
...no but would LOVE to...I want to walk where Jesus walked!
84. Had your picture in the newspaper...plus I used to write for a newspaper regarding happenings in my area.
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year's Eve
86. Visited the White House
...but I've never been inside.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
...no but I did do CPR on someone once...they still never made it, but I tried my hardest.
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
...online
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby x2
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
...I've been to court, but never because I was the guilty party.
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica! Thanks for visiting my blog-I will be back-your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son has my first Cabbage Patch Doll (also a boy) He's seven and it still has a special place on his bed.

    ReplyDelete