Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Friday, June 11, 2010

Troy's Awards Day

img6614sitepicWOW...two awards days in one week...SO MUCH to be proud of with my children and such an emotional week (after all, my youngest is going as fast as he can toward second grade next school year)...again WOW!  Its bittersweet as I am proud, happy, and sad (as it seems my kids are growing up too quickly) all at the same time.  Troy got himself the Principals Award this school year, meaning he ended up with all As for his average this year.  He has had an eventful school year but a blessed one.  There have been many lessons learned and many tasks achieved with this little boy.  We are SO VERY proud of him.  Troy is our baby boy, but he is quickly and I mean Q-U-I-C-K-L-Y growing up on us.  I do have to share that he thought the Principals Award meant that he received the award due to him being able to go to the Principal's Office this year.  I explained to him that this was not the case, but instead was due to him making good grades in school.

This week has been a busy week for our little boy...he also had a class picnic and all kinds of fun things to do there this week.

Oh!  And...they did a mini program after the Awards for us...they recited the Pledge of Allegiance and did sign language for it as well (my favorite part was they still included One nation under God :0) ), and they also did some poems about money.

WOW...once again...he is growing up...WOW!







{ Login for More Photos! }

0 comments:

Post a Comment