Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Saturday, August 28, 2010

First Day of School 2010/2011 School Year

The kids started school just the other day (August 16th to be exact)...

firstschoolday1011sitepBreann is now in the fourth grade and Troy is in the second.  Where is time going?!?  Wasn't it just yesterday Breann was in Kindergarten and Troy was asleep in my arms???

Anyhow...they both seem to be enjoying school.

Breann has Mrs. Renea as her homeroom teacher (although she is now changing classes for nearly every subject).

Troy has Mrs. Shonna for his homeroom (and he changes classes for Reading).

I guess if I had to say one thing for my kids note of encouragement this year is to do your best, keep your future in sight as it is so important, but today is even more important than that.  Live for today and seek God's guidance for tomorrow.  When you follow God you can never go wrong!  I love you my sweet babies!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment