Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Thursday, November 25, 2010

What I'm Thankful For...

img4770sitepicLife...without it, well...I obviously wouldn't be here typing this.

Salvation...without it life would be nearly meaningless as we would not even have a hope for eternity.

God...without Him all things (including salvation) would be impossible.  He is my best friend, my Heavenly Father, and the One I turn to when times are rough and praise when the times are good.

Family...they are my everything in this world.  I have two great parents, a husband, two kids, a brother, and the ordinary (yet extraordinary) nieces, nephews and extended family.

Even our pets...they make me smile!

Food...well, without it life would not be possible.  I especially am thankful for the turkey and the stuffing on my plate today and the broccoli casserole and bean salad...YUMMY!!

Our Home...yes, we built our house, and I LOVE everything about it.  It is a lot of work, but it is SUPER!  Yet, a home is SO MUCH MORE than a house.  A home is family and love combined.  Then if you intertwine your faith in with that love and family everything is just the way it should be...no...its more than it should be...its as near to perfect as perfect can get in this world.

My Health...I have all of my fingers and toes, I can see (well...as long as I have my contacts in or my glasses on), and I don't have any major illnesses.

My Husband and My Kids Health...they have all of their fingers and toes too.  :0)

Friends...we have some of the greatest friends we could ever ask for.

The Beautiful Autumn Colors...I know most of the leaves have fallen off of the trees by now...but there are a few whose leaves remain...and its BEAUTIFUL!

My Prayer...
  • First, is for my Mother's health...I love her dearly and as I have explained, she is on the list for a lung transplant.
  • For me to never forget the blessings I have been blessed with and for me to never lose my faith when the going gets tough...but instead look to the One who makes everything possible.  All things are possible with God!
  • For those who don't get to spend the holiday with their family.
  • For those who don't have food, the homeless, the sick, the heavy burdened...
  • For my family to always know how much I love them and how thankful I truly am for each of them!
In Jesus Name, Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment