Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

This Christmas was very special to me!  We set a day to get together with friends and other family members and then Justin, the kids, and I spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day at home!

We all got great gifts, we read the very great and very true story about the birth of Jesus in the Bible, we had great food, and a great time!

Justin had a surprise for me that he hid at our friends' for some time, and I got to open it on Christmas Eve.  My Dad loved his wood work, and I had been wanting a hope chest.  My husband got some of my Dad's wood from his work shop and made me a hope chest with some of the wood!

hopechest

1 comment:

  1. Love the hope chest, and the special memories it must hold for you. Blessings, Aimee

    ReplyDelete