Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Monday, December 31, 2012

My Year in Review!

mylife2012sitepicBlessed, that is how I would describe this year! This year has been filled with many happy as well as some sad times, but a lot of memories were created and I was able to share these times with family and friends!

I realize God has blessed me in so many ways. From the small, everyday things, a cup of coffee or taking my kids to the park on some warm days, to the bigger things, such as seeing my kids' smiles during the elephant ride at a nearby county fair this year, I have so many blessings in my life! My husband is a great man, and I am happy to share my life with him and our kids and I feel we are very blessed to have the family God has blessed us with!

This year has been a really emotional year, from my Mom moving from my childhood home, having to take a stroll down “Memory Lane” as I went through my Dad's stuff (since he passed away last year), to memories I will always hold dear to my heart, such as the stuff my kids make me and hearing their laughter, and the time I share with my husband and the memories we make.

So yes, this year has been BLESSED!

This Post is also in the Members Area!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment