Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentines Day 2013

flowerscollageThis year, Justin was working away from home on Valentine's Day, due to Winter Storm Nemo that hit in Massachusetts.  Even though he was away from home, he had flowers delivered to me the day before Valentine's Day and chocolate covered strawberries on Valentine's Day.  We also got Breann and Troy candy and Troy got his sister a stuffed animal.  The kids and I even made Justin a valentine that we texted to him.  The kids also gave me and their Dad a valentine (their Dad got theirs later in the week, when he came home). And...even though the kids were at school and Justin was working, I decided to make me heart shaped pancakes, to celebrate all of the love in my life!

I'm one blessed girl!

Here are some photos of our day:

flowersone
 
flowerscard
 
flowersthree
 
myvalentinesfromthekids
 
 
madeheartshapedpancakes
 
strawberriesone
 
strawberriestwo
 
strawberriesthree
 
valentinesstrawberriescollage
 
 More photos are in the Members Area!
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment