Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Friday, August 16, 2013

First Day of 5th and 7th Grade!

To my kids,

It's your first day of school. I'm so proud of you yet sad at the same time. I'm proud...so happy of how far you've come this far. Keep doing your best and you'll have a great year. Remember to do your best with every subject...Math, Reading and all of the others...but also with the subjects of character and life...these are perhaps even more important. Help the new kids to get to know the place, say hi to the student who everyone else won't say hi to just because they're different, help someone when they drop their things, and the list goes on...you're good kids...I'm sure you get it! I'm sad because you're growing up so quickly...it's a bittersweet time! Most importantly seek the Lord in everything you do...in and out of school. On your first day of 5th and 7th grades a great Bible verse comes to mind: For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.-Jeremiah 29:11

I love you both! 

Love,



Mom

********************************
Breann's Home Room Teacher: Mrs. Baker and Troy's Home Room Teacher is: Mrs. Amanda

firstdayofschoolsitepic
 
More Photos are in the Members Area!

0 comments:

Post a Comment