Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bearing Good Fruit

photographyassignmentmarchday1fruit

When my kids were a little younger I always made it a point to ask them what was the best and the worst part of their days and I also asked them what was one nice thing they did for someone else during the day. As they've gotten older they still talk with me about their days and I continuously try to show them how important it is to do good for others and to do good in life.

The Bible reads in Matthew 7:17:

So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. (ESV)

Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. (KJV)

This is so true! The good we do shows in our life as well as in the lives of those we do good for. Likewise, if we make poor choices that shows as a result as well. We are the "tree," and I pray that my children as well as myself are known by our good fruit. It's so important!

0 comments:

Post a Comment