Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Troy's Fifth Grade Picnic

troysfifthgradepicnicsitepic

Today was the day we celebrated Troy's Fifth Grade school year. It was his grade's Awards Day and the day they had their picnic. It was a work day for me, but these are the moments I would not miss for the world! During my lunch break I went to spend time at Troy's picnic.

While I was at the picnic, Troy took a picture of me and him. I also took a picture of him and his teacher, Mrs. Amanda. Even though I only got to spend a little while at his picnic, I wouldn't have missed it for anything in this world. The moment he spotted me, as I was watching him play ball out in the field, it was priceless. THESE are the moments we will remember...we had a great time together!

Troy's had a great school year with some really good teachers. Mrs. Amanda has been great with my little boy. It's times like today, us celebrating the completion of his 5th grade year with a picnic, that makes me realize how valuable this time is! My son is growing up so fast, and I'm thankful for all of the school memories we've already made, and the ones that are yet to come.

More Photos are in the Members Area!

0 comments:

Post a Comment