Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Tomorrow...A Season of Change

Tomorrow, I start a new job...a new career in the banking industry. I am excited for this "season of change" in my life. The pay and benefits are nice, but I think what I'm most excited about is that I am going to be working Part-Time. This is going to allow me the time to be the Homemaker that I want to be and that I need to be as well.

wearingbootstoworkinthefall2014

I realize not everyone needs or wants a Part-Time shift, and that can be okay.  Not everyone needs or wants a Full-Time shift either. Each of our lives are different, and the Lord designed each of us for a different purpose.  I feel that Part-Time is a shift that I need now though, and I'm happy to be making this change. I think this change will be a good choice for me and my family. 

It amazes me how God knows everything we need, right when we need it. He is on time, always on time, and He is perfect, and so worthy of our praise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment