Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Faith

faithsign01062015

"Faith."

My photography assignment today is "Calm" so I chose to take a picture of my sign that reads "Faith."  THIS...faith...it's how I remain calm anytime life gets tough.

He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.” -Matthew 17:20 (ESV)

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. -Matthew 17:20 (KJV)

So many things are possible, even with a little faith!

0 comments:

Post a Comment