Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Day That Will Definitely Be A Part of History!

Today would be that day! We have our first African American President, Barack Obama!

It isn't going to be very hard for me to remember where I was on election day either...I was at the hospital with my Mom.

Anywho...with today being the Presidential Inauguration (and a little over two months after the Presidential election has taken place), I think that whether one agrees or even disagrees with the choice of who the American people have made for President for this period...one must agree that this definitely marks a point of history...and...Martin Luther King, Jr.'s dream has in a form came true...enough said! :)

4 comments:

  1. That's what I kept telling my kids yesterday. This isn't the man we voted for but we respect him as our president and appreciate what a huge and historic moment it is for our country.

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! This is a day to remember indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't vote for him, but am thrilled for what this means in history.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just as happy as you are! I am so excited that I got to see history be made.

    ReplyDelete