Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Little Corner 2009

ebookbookcover2009So...now we have yet another e-book (in which I am very happy about) being now up for grabs (for family and friends).  This is my second e-book that I have did for the purpose of capturing the moments of our busy lives as individuals as well as a family and yet again putting them into book form.  The purpose of this blog/website is for updating family and friends of the many happenings in our lives and also with the purpose of "documenting" life as it happens so that we (me, my husband, and our kids) can look back and see all that we have did in our lives...each as our own person as well as together as a family.  Its kinda' like a scrapbook in electronic form as well as a journal of my thoughts and our lives in electronic form.  I can honestly say my posts on my site does exactly what I need for them to do...they update who needs to be updated and "document" what needs to be as well.  I feel a sense of accomplishment, once again, as I have the second e-book now ready to share with family and friends!!  It feels SO super to be able to gather the story of our lives and put them into book form and not only share with others what has been happening with us, but also to be able to look back at everything through the years.  It's GREAT!!  :0)

This is the second e-book I have finished and it is Our Little Corner 2009.  I finished it at about the same time as the first e-book, but the first one, Our Little Corner 2006-2008, was really the one that was finished first, but I was working on both of them at the same time.  Readers will find a bunch of different topics and photos related to these topics in this e-book as well.  From vacations to softball games to just having fun outdoors.  There are even holidays, birthdays, and even Troy's Kindergarten Graduation in this one.

Here is the table of contents (which has been made clickable for larger viewing) so you can see the many different things listed in this e-book.

2009tableofcontents 2009tableofcontents2

And...here are a few snippets from the e-book itself.

2009ebooksnapshot1 2009ebooksnapshot3

2009ebooksnapshot2  2009ebooksnapshot4

If you are a family member or friend and want to request your copy, please contact me and let me know by filling out the form and be sure to specify which e-book you are requesting.  This one is called Our Little Corner 2009.  Please keep in mind that I do reserve the right to decline requests.

0 comments:

Post a Comment