Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

mothersday2014sitepic

Me and the kids in the Breaks, VA.

My Mother's Day couldn't have been better. I have been fed dinner, had nice things bought for me, went to church, and Justin and I got to spend time with our Moms. Most importantly though I got a lot of hugs, was told "Happy Mother's Day" a gazillion or so times, went on an evening walk with my daughter (something we've started to do regularly and I love walking and talking with her), and I got to see things like this photo I took this evening of my husband and son. Other than our Moms and kids this is the best gift my husband could ever give me...he's such a good husband and dad, and I love the way I can get a photo without them noticing every now and then. Look at how Troy just looks up to his dad! I'm blessed! These are my true gifts! I love my family! ♡

mothersdaysitepictwo

This post and more photos are also in the Members Area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment