Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Friday, November 28, 2014

Some Welcomed Time Off!

Sometimes a vacation doesn't involve sandy beaches and blue oceans. Sometimes a vacation doesn't even involve long road trips. Sometimes a vacation is a vacation right at home, and it is still just as great!

cheesecakenov212014

Cheesecake we had!

This week I've had some time off from work, as I've been on vacation and I'm making the transition to a new job as well, and we've had a great week at our home! Sometimes the best vacations are had by staying at home (no long road trips), relaxing, and just doing whatever the heck you want to do!

The week has consisted of being crafty and sign building (my husband is so great to help me with these signs!), cheesecake (and it was delicious!), hunting trips for Justin and Troy, and Mother/Daughter days for Bre and I (we even went and saw a movie that Breann has been waiting on to come out for a very long time...The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part1),

christmassignweremakingnov212014

A sign we made for Christmas!


This week has also consisted of some pretty neat artwork by Troy (he made this at Church on Sunday, and it fit right in with our Thanksgiving decorations).  I also took a trip to the library this week, I have a clean house, there has been time with family, and I have a happy heart!

Then it was Thanksgiving Eve when we started preparing for the Thanksgiving holiday.  We have so much to be thankful for and we are, our family is so thankful!  God has blessed us so very tremendously.  My heart is full with the love for the Lord and our family and friends!  Thanksgiving consisted of that...the Lord, family, and food!  We're blessed, and I'm thankful!


thanksgivingsitepicthree


It's been a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment