Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

About

Welcome to Jessica's Lil Corner. I'm Jessica, and here is the place I journal/blog about life's many happenings. Whether it be a holiday, an ordinary everyday moment, a special time for my family, or something else, I want to be able to remember (and I want my family to be able to remember) our life happenings.

While here you may find that I love photography. Our lives=the Lord, family, and friends. Most of the photos that I take are of our family's life, our moments in time, captured in a photograph and turned into a memory. The time our family and friends share together is so important, every single moment of it, and I want to remember these times!

I'm a 30 something Wife to a great Husband and I'm the Mom to two super kids. Our family loves the simple every day things...going on hikes, playing outdoors, etc. We also love the not so every day things...going camping and on vacations, etc. Our family lives a life full of adventure, and the Lord is our guide in everything that we do!

I am one who is very, very big on my faith. There is nothing or anyone more important to me than God. I love my family, and God and my family mean everything and more to me! I'm a true friend and I am defined as one who tries her best at whatever she does.

Up to this very day, the biggest heartbreak I've ever had was the day I had to come to terms with losing my parents. Losing my Mom and Dad were the hardest things I have ever went through. My Dad died unexpectedly, and my Mom had a long and hard battle with COPD.

Some random things about me:
  • I have my Associates Degree in Education.
  • I have been to Disney World three times...one of those times was when I was a little girl and I don't remember it.
  • I am a big coffee drinker.
  • I can not stand snakes.
  • I can design blogs/websites...I'm actually a pretty big geek, but a cool one!
  • I love to read.
  • I love the colors red, blue, and brown.
  • I make an e-book each year of my blog posts so that I as well as my husband and our kids can have a copy of what I have wrote (or typed), since it is kinda' a scrapbook for our family.
  •